Sunday, February 26, 2012

Greek Crisis

After I practiced piano, my sister asked me whether I knew about the Greek Crisis. This is for her Economic project. I had no idea about the news. Besides, I am not studying Politics and Economics anymore since I chose Science as my major! LOL.. I helped her out anyway. So I did my browsing in Youtube of course and found a very creative video of explaining the Greek Crisis in a cartoon. Even dummies can understand this video.. LOL.. no offense dummies. I am a dummy too when relating to business, politics, english, science well to be more specific, everything. On the bright side, I'm willing to learn! HAHA.. Beat that real dummies who are not willing to learn.. okay I've spoken too much. Enjoy the video below :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top