Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Got nothin to Do

okay first and foremost during the one-week break before entering Uniprep, I began drawing again. And also I decided to make some bookmarks too. 
Im currently trying to spare out some time to draw more so that I could laminate my works as a whole bunch (if you get wht i mean? )

When I began, I wanted to draw Belle from beauty and the beast but then I failed and so I drew some other girl from my imagination. 
My sister thought that I was drawing Rapunzel but nope I wasnt..

I drew this too during the holidays. lol

woody <3
HAHA..
I copied this from a picture Vivi had saved on Ipad

my granny collection..
and woody, flapjack and a mascot from Spongebob Squarepants at a theme park or somewhere else

this was in a process of drawing Miku from Vocaloid. 
the idea of the chibi thing came from that picture. 

My lunch was noodle called Mie Bule .. SO GOOD! HAHAHA


OH YEAH..
I did a lot more. But I havent taken a picture of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top