Friday, December 28, 2012

Sweet 17!

After days of trying to upload this post, all the error prompts, I eventually manage to get this post to be published! Sorry for the uber late date. 

Recently I celebrated my Sweet 17. Just a simple gathering with friends at the mall. Last day of hanging out with Clarein too. See her blog --> Clarein

Just letting you all know that I finally bought white nail polish! A rip off of OPI but who cares, it works just fine. A little too liquid-y. But still it works fine.

dropping paint nail art, fail attempt
Got a mini surprise from Cim, Vivi and Helen. Cim made birthday flapjacks! I would have never imagined I would get such surprise. I have never gotten a birthday surprise before. That is one of the disadvantage of having a birthday in holiday weeks.

the pancakes

I was still feeling sleepy
At around 10:30-ish, went to GI to meet up with Clarein, Dennise, Darren, Devan, and Evelyn. Bought tickets to the Rise of The Guardians! Pretty cool animation movie. Well duh, Dreamworks always creates unexpected movies. The crew there are so imaginative! 


After the movie,we were all feeling a bit hungry, and so we met up with Eve first, then headed to a restaurant called Sumpit which means Chopsticks in Indonesian language. It was my first time eating there. Unfortunately, not a big fan. LOL. 

the wonton sumpit noodles

Dennise's tomyam fried rice! This tastes better than my dish. I should have ordered that one instead of mine
 Furthermore, I did not know that the serving size would be so big. I was struggling trying to finish up my meal. I think I might be the last one to finish lunch compared to the others. It was so unlike me to finish last. weird.

Eve, clarein, devan

darren, dennise's bro

devan, clare's bro
Then we departed with Clarein! Last time seeing her around in Indonesia :( ! Good luck in Michigan clare! Don't freeze to death! Just kidding! HAHA..
Btw clare (if you're reading this), I can't seem to be able to post comments on your blog! whyyyyyy! the captcha thingy problem.
 
Afterwards, stopped by at T-Rex Karaoke. Sang stuffs there.


 Darren was awesome at Karaoke! He got really high scores! ckckck..

I tried a new bubble drink too from a new store called ComeBuy. I ordered the wrong menu again. I ordered green tea with bobba with less sugar. And it was ultimately bitter! ew! What was wrong with my head. Kept on ordering yucky food.

As I got home, there was a cake sent from the bank.

 I opened the present from Dennise too! Thank you Dennise! :3

Candies! really good!

memopad etude

and this. :3 beauty products
 The next day I got buns from my Mandarin Teacher! Simply delicious! haha..

buns :3
 Cim also prepared a birthday video for me. But unfortunately there was something wrong with the format. Hence I can't upload it to youtube and post it here. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top