Friday, December 14, 2012

The Hobbits

Today I went out to watch The Hobbits premiere with my sisters, Ci Lisda, Ko Ronald (my coaching teacher) and Ci Mei (his wife). It was my first time going out with my coaching teacher and his wife. Anyway, I'm so psyched to be watching The Hobbits ! I have been waiting for quite a long time, I know I have been patient for so long for this movie to be released. Although I have only read one-third of the The Hobbits parody called The Soddit, I have never attempted to buy and read the real novel myself. I think I might have glanced at it once at my school library, but then I went away reading another book.

The Soddit
So, as usual, went to EX/PI to watch movies. We went there as fast as we could before the ticket counter ran out of Hobbits tickets. I don't want that to happen! Technically, there were only 3 people before us lining up, but the first buyer took so long to buy tickets! I took a sneak peak at how much tickets they had bought, and you know what, they bought a total of Rp. 825k ! They had almost taken half of the theater seats! Fortunately they were buying the 19:30 pm tickets while we wanted the noon ticket which was at 1! 

We got about half an hour to eat before entering the studio. Most restaurants were crowded then because workers were having their lunch breaks. Eventually, we went to Pancious and ate there. It took us half an hour to order, eat, talk, and pay the bill. We were in a hurry as we didn't want to be late for the premiere!

I ordered green tea, red bean waffle with vanilla ice cream on top. tasted so good!

We made it on time for the movie! Bought popcorns and we were ready to be amused by this epic movie!

 

As expected from The Unexpected Journey, the movie was amazing! I can watch it again and again! But at cinemas though. I don't like watching epic movies at home. I don't have the acquired technology to recreate the awesome sound effects like the theaters supply. It just won't be the same watching at home. Besides, I bet for sure that if I watched it at home, I would doze off quite a couple of times like Lord of The Rings.

Then, we said goodbye to Ko Ronald and Ci Mei, and headed straight to GI to stop by at Gramedia for new comics (if any and if they were good). We encountered this Korean-drama-made-into-an-Indonesian-comic. Heartstring... Why would Elex print this! --"

 
Minhyuk's parts! Look willdy!
 What's a day-out without buying a bubble tea? That would be like a day without a sun. Okay, I'm not making sense here.


Took a photo before setting forth too.

looked so grumpy here. --"
 Okay, we departed and we took a bus home. So crowded! Couldn't believe that we waited an hour for a bus! Not to mention after reaching home, I smelled so sticky and so smelly like abang2. EW! Imagining it just makes me sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top