Friday, January 4, 2013

Photoshop / Freehand

I just started my digital editing coaching yesterday! It is super duper fun! There is still hope that I can improve my creations on deviantart. HUAHAHA..

I began studying right from the basics. Working on the tools. First off, my teacher, Ci Sanny, told me to trace Mickey. It was really hard tracing it.

in photoshop
Second day of coaching which is today, I used Macromedia Freehand. This software is more similar to Coreldraw. There are a lot more tools compared to Photoshop. Used Totoro image !

However, the picture below cannot be considered "finished" yet. I haven't added whiskers and the mouth. Moreover, there is still no gradient effect on my Totoro. More of a minimalist image. LOL.
In Macromedia Freehand
 Oh yeah, yesterday, Sheila came to visit me! She gave the cutest gift ever. kyaa! Thanks again Sil! We played computer game as soon as I have finished my coaching. Played Mystery Case Files Madame Fate. It was really fun playing these kind of games with a friend.

scoop :3
Got my KTP (Kartu Tanda Penduduk) this morning. And got my eyes, finger prints scanned for the E-ktp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top