Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Spirited Away

I'm not going to lie, this Spirited Away nails are disastrous. I got inspired by the movie Spirited Away which you guys should totally watch or may have watched it already. The movie is so good! I have watched it 3 times and it is still good.


I should probably redo my nails to a christmas theme nails. And I have to buy white nail polish ASAP! It is so important!

p.s: I so crave watching The Script concert in Sydney so badly! However, Cim and I missed the last day of buying the tickets online! Please if possible, I really want my first concert to be of my fav band, The Script! ARGH! Anyone, who is so kind-hearted, and who has spare tickets, please show up, and offer some reasonable price of 2 tickets to The Script Concert 2013 at Sydney Entertainment Center!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top