Monday, December 24, 2012

I ate Santa's Cookies

Today is Christmas Eve! I woke up today and found that someone had slipped in a safety pin in my pants! So sharp and why would someone put it inside my pants and how did he/she put it. There is no hole in my pants. urgh. So maybe throughout the night, this pin kept on poking me. Thankfully, I didn't bleed.

Look how it got bend when I tried to take it out by force out of my pants.
Anyway, my mandarin teacher sent me these Christmas Cookies which is delicious! I love cookies like these.

first layer
second layer

last layer

rudoplh

dove

star

I look so sakau here.

Cim's zoomed in face

another parcel in which my mom is going to give away to one of her friends
Oh yeah, the cookies are finished. And I want more of them! T_T

2 comments:

  1. That's delicious cookiee! your blog is amazing e-mail friend! keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are delicious! hahaha.. thank you so much! kyaa

      Delete

Back To Top