Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

Merry Christmas everybody! The post is a bit late, but I corrected the schedule though. LOL. I spent my Christmas at church with my family.

At night, there was a musical drama entitled "Touched By The Master's Hand". And Rev. Benny Solihin presented the sermon.

Touched By The Master's Hand is about the life of a violin from how it was being created, brought in by a family, and how it got broken and thrown away with no one wanting it. But in the end, with the touch of the violin maker, the violin was renewed once more and bidders at the auction were competing to get their hands on the violin.

The violin acts as a metaphor for all individuals while the violin maker in this case is God. Likewise, during our life, we would have possibly come across hurdles that may torn us to pieces. But then, during our defeated times and hard times, God helps us and renew us once more.

show hasn't started yet

A London-Themed Musical



introduction, the busy life as morning starts.

choir


a factory setting


the violin maker and the violin

the auction
My church friends performed there too. I was really excited seeing their faces from my seat which was so far away from the stage. The point is, I got to see their faces!

Then, the lighting of the candles, but instead of candles, my church used candle-form torches.




Wishing you all a blissful Christmas! May God Bless You Forever! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi~~! I tagged you in award >w<
    http://pinkurii.blogspot.com/2013/01/award-from-katou-ayumu.html

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top