Monday, December 24, 2012

Stromy Saturday

I should have posted this yesterday but then I was lazy to. Such an illegitimate reason huh.. So what. My internet is running slow these days. That's just because I am downloading all 10 seasons of Friends! Oh yeah, I am totally re-watching them again!

Let's get to the point. It was raining cats and dogs yesterday. It was really dark and so windy.

Obviously, I spent the evening nail painting with my sisters, Cim and Helen. Apparently, Vivi didn't want to be painted. Although I have offered her I could do the Elf language nails that I have watched on youtube.

Cim wanted Totoro nails. And I decided to copy the simplest totoro nail I found on google.
credits to photobucket and google

It turns out pretty close though. HAHA..

cim's

cim's

 While I was painting cim's nails, Helen decided to redo her black nails which I have painted first with a shiny metallic pink. It appears that she didn't clean her nails properly. Looks like a kid's hand after playing with dirt all day.

Helen's nails
 On the other hand, pfft, hand, get it.. Okay, moving on.. I did a water marble art with a cling wrap. I was trying to mix up Christmas colors : red, green, metallic green and gold. But then, it turns out to be a yucky metallic some sort of color I can't identify. Anyway, I immediately erased it after taking a picture of it.


Then, I decided to do a Christmas theme. After the failure of the water marble nail art, I made this. Santa, a distorted cookie and a glass of milk, a very dented looking christmas tree, christmas ornament, and a snow falling in a glittery-orange background.


After washing my hand, all the fingers except for the middle one got smudged, and I once more erased it. Leaving only the Christmas tree on my middle finger. It is completely intentional. LOL. Because, I think, it's the best one among the other 4 failures.

P.s: Clarein if you are reading this, it seems that I can't comment on your blog because of the incomplete captcha thingy. And so I couldn't proof myself of being a human and couldn't post my comment on your post. Btw, please bb on soon! Or leave a comment down below! Oh yeah, I recently texted you on your esia, but you didn't reply. You probably have changed your number right?

P.s.s: To Bella, check your mail

P.s.s.s: Lol, someone just made a fool of oneself. jkjk..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top