Friday, December 7, 2012

Coraline

For the past 3 days, I stayed at my cousin's house. Apparently, Cim and I are assigned to help my Ie-ie (aunt) with her work during the holiday. My work is just to input data in Microsoft Excel. Despite how simple it sounds, it is perhaps the most tedious and an eye-sore-ing activity. I should really input the data carefully in order to avoid data error. If there was a data error, I should find that specific error from the entire Excel data. On the other hand, Cim was assigned in book-keeping. She learned something from Icang (uncle).

On Day 2, Hans (my cousin) and I watched Coraline together!


Coraline is a creepy and twisted film. Not only the animation is eerie but also I had this chill throughout the movie. This movie is about a girl named Coraline. Her family moved to a new apartment in a new neighborhood. In her new abode, she found out that there was a secret potral linking her world to another dimension where everybody has buttons instead of eyes. 


During my stay there, I got to know my cousins well. too well. But let's just say, I could train my self control there. On the bright side, I always wake up and sleep early. I think there is a possibility of staying there again for the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top