Monday, December 10, 2012

An Unimaginable Feeling

I have just got the news of my GPA result! And I got in! My GPA can be accepted in USYD! So stoked! Once again, God has shown his amazing grace and blessing! Moreover, I heard the news directly from my mom after taking a snooze for about 90 minutes after waking up too early due to a severe stomach pain and check my email. You might as well know that sleeping makes time goes faster. Basically, I'm really happy that I took the nap and got the news right away when my mom entered my bedroom. Again, THANK YOU God! And thank you for all of you who have prayed for me! God bless! :3

ps: Good luck for Willdy, Sheila, Ci Lisda, Vivi and Helen who are still in their test weeks!

2 comments:

  1. CRRYYSS!!
    Congraattss!!
    Where's USYD? What city?? When'll u go?? We SHOULD ALWAYS KIT CRysss!!
    Btw, I am going at 29 Dec.. So sadddd.. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuuuuuu! it's in sydney. I am going to leave in the end of Feb, I think.

      We should go out asap.

      Delete

Back To Top