Saturday, December 1, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part II

Today, Cim and I spent some time together at the mall. We watched Breaking Dawn Part II. It has been two weeks since this movie was released in theaters. However, I finally got the time to watch it today. We were both actually planning to watch two movies. But then, we were a bit lazy to watch Life of Pi. I think it's a good movie. Unfortunately, we were not interested.



So, the luckiest thing happened today! We were late to buy the movie tickets Even so, there were only two seats bought then! The rest of the seats were practically empty. We bought the tickets and entered the theater. Guess what! The movie had not even started even though we were late for 15 minutes of showing time. Not to mention, the two seats purchased were not occupied! The buyers would most probably ditch their movie, perhaps. The theater felt as if it was out personal cinema. 

there were no one in the cinema, so we were brave enough to take pictures. HAHA

me and cim
After the movie, we went to addictea to redeem the free coupon I got, then we headed to buy dairy queen and headed to Gramedia. We were unable to find the book my mom was looking for though.

The third wheel! I'm still waiting for the soft copy!
bought these comics too in gramed! Today was the end of the 20% discount promo of most books.
From there, we were hungry and bough Chilli Cheese Fries from Carl's Jr. It was okay.

the fries
Then, we bought a litre of 3 mixed flavors of Baskin Robins. Today was the end of the month which means that buyers get a half price off for buying the handpacked ones. (only Mega Credit card allowed)

bought Praline, chocomint, cookies and cream
Before going home, we took away some burgers home for mom and my 2 other sisters.

Feeling guilty of being a pig at the mall, Cim and I started to exercise after consuming some ice cream, Burger King fries. After exercising, took a cool shower, made tea, and read my comics!

From all the 4 comics I bought, I simply love Love is in the Air by Nanajima Kana best! I believe that this is her best creation so far! I love her illustrations! She just keeps getting better and better! So talented! Furthermore, her stories are more realistic compared to her other comics! She draws guys so awesomely! Why can't I draw guys like her! Guys that make readers smile foolishly while reading!

see!!!! how could she do this!

argh! shes doing it again!
Btw, gottago now!

2 comments:

  1. new my sweet kaichooooooooooooooooo!!!! omgggg gotta buy it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top