Thursday, November 29, 2012

Soul Surfer

In the afternoon, after helping my mom writing down test papers for her students (there are a lot of students having their exams tomorrow), Cim and I continued watching Soul Surfer on the net. 


Soul Surfer, a tear-jerking film starring AnnaSophia Robb as Bethany, finding true meaning of life from an accident that had almost destroyed her surfing activity and other activities that require both arms. However, with motivation and during her mission time in Phuket, Thailand, she finally opened her eyes that the accident she had encountered was nothing compared to the Tsunami accident that occurred in Thailand. From then on, despite her almost giving up in surfing, she started to surf once more and entered herself in a surfing regional competition.

watch the trailer:

 
This is a Christian movie and it is so very ultimately sad! I cried most of the time watching this. Moreover, this is based on a true story too. God really works in mysterious ways. He is such an amazing God.

After watching this, my sister and I both went to help my mom helping students to prepare their examination tomorrow. I am really hoping that the students I taught are able to do well tomorrow! God bless them!

ps: In case you didn't notice, Annasophia Robb played as Violet Beauregarde in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

2 comments:

  1. CRRYYSS!!
    I've watch this like.. 2 months agooo!!
    I just wanna post sth about this inspirational movie, but then I saw your post in my dashboard.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    We're one heart, one soul, one mind ! (YUCK! HUEKK..) HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! so sad yah!!! btw, Ive read your post about this too! But then you changed it to Fireproof! HAHA..

      IYA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ a bit too much clare. HAHAHAHA..

      Delete

Back To Top