Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Au Revoir Uniprep

Finally, what I have been waiting since a very long time, holidays! And so long Uniprep! I think I'm going to miss studying there in a slightest bit.

I'm pretty relieved that I have finished my exams, no more studying. And at last I could reset my biological clock once more and not having to obtain sleep debt anymore! YIPPEE

Anyway, these are the photos before and after the test. 


design students : fenny, sally, kim, and jessica

the examination hall .. and Kristasia from Commerce

science and design students!

sally ann from design!

kristasia, ardella, bunga
We were actually planning to take photos with every teachers, but they were nowhere to be found. And we were too lazy to check the staff room. Not to mention, I was feeling very sleepy because I only got 3 hours of sleep! 

Again, goodbye uniprep.. 

ps: help pray for my GPA results! my heart is racing! God Help Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top