Thursday, November 22, 2012

For The First Time

I'm still in a Script Rush! Can't stop listening to their album. Anyway, Ci Lisda came to my house today! It was not her first time here. She has come to my house for a gazillionth time. You know I'm exaggerating right.

She brought food too! From her trip to Singapore! Thank you again !!!!!
 diet fail.. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY..

the food
Together, me and Ci Lisda watched Anime and Japanese and Taiwanese drama. She brought her hard disk and I asked for psp games and anime! WOOHOO. I think, I'm going to spend most of my holiday watching anime. Finally, I am able to play Kingdom Hearts in psp! Just copied the game to my laptop and I'm actually waiting for my psp to finish charging! So pumped! LOL

Moving on..

I'm back to editing my tumblr once more. I didn't feel that satisfied with the previous editing. Maybe in just a matter of hours or days, I might change my tumblr theme once more. --"


Guess what I did today before Ci Lisda came to my house! 

I woke up late. Around 10:30-ish in the afternoon. Then ate lunch. Fangirling Matteney also known as the shipping of Matthew Perry and Courteney Cox. They both played as Chandler Bing and Monica Geller in the Friends. I was really hyper while reblogging posts about them on tumblr. Have I mentioned that I am up to season 10 of Friends (last season)! Why would it have to end!!!!!!! Friends is by chance the funniest TV series ever! The jokes never gets old! I'll definitely miss this series after I have finished watching it.

I did more fangirling of The Script and The Voice UK too after that. Speaking about The Voice UK, I'm up to episode 3 which were still the blind auditions. I think I should continue watching it again as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top