Friday, November 9, 2012

Life in the Dreamhouse

Never thought I would say this but today I spent the day watching Barbie videos in which I find very entertaining. It all started when I got home from school earlier than usual, grabbed lunch, and when youtube-ing. I didn't know what to watch then, so first I watched a few Annoying Orange videos. But then I got bored and suddenly the most absurd feeling of having to watch Barbie appeared in my mind. I immediately typed the keyword "barbie" on youtube and there were a lot of videos about Barbie.

 I came upon a video about Barbie living in a not-so-happy family. She kept on arguing with Ken. Watch the videos below.



After sometime, I clicked another Barbie video which led me to knowing that a sitcom-cartoon version of Barbie exist. It's called Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse.



I don't know why I got addicted watching these. There are a total of 18 episodes so far, still ongoing. Each brand new episode is out every Friday. whoah, now. I can't believe I began to watch Barbie again..It has been a while and most importantly I always have this chill down my spine whenever I watch a Barbie movie. But I guess, I don't have that sensation when watching these mini-episodes. 

You can watch this series on youtube or you can just click the link--> Barbie Dreamhouse website

Well it's up to you to watch it or not, but I guarantee that Barbie may expose the innerchild in you. *So much for an advertisement*

1 comment:

Back To Top