Saturday, November 17, 2012

Grimm

I was feeling drowsy after I finished my chemistry lesson today, so I drank tea but still no effect, then I decided to watch Grimm.


Grimm is a TV series filled with magical creatures and thrilling excitement from a twisted point of view originated from the Grimm fairytales by the Grimm brothers. Not to mention that there are a lot of homicide cases involved. In a nutshell, there are mystic creatures, thrilling scenes and very alluring detective cases. 

you might want to check the trailer below: 


I've just watched the pilot of season 1 and I once more feel energized watching this 40 minutes episode. This series is beyond awesome. It's a bit similar to Once Upon a Time, but Grimm is more of an action and brutal type. But both really quenched my thirst of watching something depicted from fairy tales.

Oh yeah, while watching the first episode, there was a main theme song called : Sweet Dreams (are made of this) by Eurhythmics. 


I better should start studying now! Two more tests and no more school. HUAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top