Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tried To Walk

While studying Chemistry and watching Pas Mantab aka the talkshow of OVJ (Opera Van Java), Helen called me and asked whether I have watched B1A4's newest mini album song "Tried To Walk". Therefore I ended up blogging about this after watching the MV.

I even especially screen captured some of my favorite scenes, too bad Sandeul's part is really little in this mv. Most parts are taken by Baro.. --"



Kyaa.. LOL.







Better go now before my bladder burst (this is inappropriate)

3 comments:

  1. hi there! ^^ long time no see! i have so mucch work to do! so i don't have any time --" but i still rrad your blog ^^ and i just realize that you have mangaka blog! thank you so much! i really love manga ^^ so maybe we can e-mail again next time? good blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey what's up! it's a been a while not hearing from you. Same for me too, I'm faced with exams, but tomorrow's a last day, and I surely can breathe now. Thank you so much for reading my blog! you're the best!!! LOL. yey, I put links of all my favorite mangaka's blogs. Their blogs are filled with sketches! How awesome right.

      I used to buy tons of comics years ago. But now, not so much. :(

      Delete
  2. i mean read your blog sorry wrong spelling ._.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top