Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Script

First thing first, I'm insane about this group. I listen to their songs everyday. Their songs are absolutely amazing! What I like best about this band is that all the songs are not about guys wanting to *bleep* girls like all pop rap songs these days.



The Script based on vocalist, Danny O'Donoghue, guitarist, Mark Sheehan and drummer Glen Powers. They are an Irish alternative rock band formed in 2001 in Dublin.

I love all their songs! kyaa! Never been this freaked out a band before in my entire life. Like literally. This band is probably the first band I adore.

  1. We Cry
  2. Before The Worst
  3. Talk You Down
  4. The Man Who Can't Be Moved
  5. Breakeven
  6. Rusty Halo
  7. The End Where I begin 
  8. Fall For Anything
  9. I'm Yours
  10. Anybody There
Get Torrent --> Click here


  1. You Won't Feel A Thing
  2. For The First Time
  3. Nothing
  4. Science & Faith
  5. If You Ever Come Back
  6. Long Gone And Come On
  7. Dead Man Walking
  8. This=love
  9. Walk Away
  10. Exit Wounds
Get Torrent --> Click Here

  1. Good Ol' Days
  2. Six Degrees Of Separation
  3. Hall Of Fame ft Will.I.Am
  4. If You Could See Me Now
  5. Glowing
  6. Give The Love Around
  7. Broken Arrow
  8. Kaleidoscope
  9. No Words
  10. Millionaires
  11. Moon Boots
  12. Hurricanes
  13. Hall Of Fame (Original)
  14. Breakeven (Live)
  15. The Man Who Can't Be Moved (Live)
  16. Talk You Down (Live)
  17. For The First Time (Live)
Get Torrent-- > Click Here

Visit their website for more details : TheScriptMusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top