Sunday, December 1, 2013

Radiance of the Seas (Ft. Fenlician and Kriska)

Let us welcome my most favourite month of the year! DECEMBER <3 Did you know, December is called December because it is the tenth month (Deca) in the Romans Calendar as the Romans' first month is March. Another fun fact is that my birthday is National Chocolate Day. This is major bombshell people! My birthday is on National Chocolate Day! I had to repeat that twice for the sake of everybody. Just to let you know that peeps. And top of it all, I love Christmas! The decorations, the lights and colours, the songs are sensational. But they don't compare to the birth of Jesus Christ on this earth! His birth and death and later on resurrection saves us all, sinful mankind! 

Today's church talked about God's sovereign love towards sinners. We should honour his great name. And always being reminded that God's greatest gift for us all is the death of Jesus Christ on the cross as a substitute for us all. He is but the only perfect sacrifice that mends our relationship with the eternal and living God! Another great point is that, we tend to under appreciate God and sometimes think "meh" about God, underestimating his great power and even questions the deeds he has done for us. However, God is still patient and he has loved us all this time endlessly. This again brought for us the special privilege that God blessed us. Therefore, we ought to live our lives for Him. 

After church, we had lunch at It's Time For Thai and Ci Fen2, Kriska and I went to the city for an expedition to a whole new wonders of Sydney. 

We were heading to the Museum of Contemporary Art when I saw that Museum of Sydney was just across the bus stop that we stopped at. Then we went in :) 







Trading items 

postcards for FREE

there's a food history exhibition. but it's only free after admission. 
From there on, we continued to Circular Quay, and saw the biggest cruise I have seen in my life. The Radiance of the Sea is a absolutely a beauty. Living statues are always a tourist magnet in Circular Quay. I see them every time I go to Circular Quay. Street Artist is also there. The one that I saw used crayons and his artworks look like they are painted.

Radiance of the Sea





visit pepegaka.com
Now entering Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA)!




such a cute book


FLUFFY


that looks like my blouse. 



on the lift

wish tree 


dary! this literally made my day. I am such in an HIMYM frenzy. 
LOL! @Santa

 i used to draw like that, my sister too. 

Kriska



wolfman and Dorian Gray

wolfman and dorian gray








Ci Fen2



Afterwards, we saw The Rocks Discovery Museum nearby and we went in!



pinball


Discovery corner


After being amused with all Sydney histories, we were getting tired and hungry, so we went home.

dessert display

there's live band
It is ultimately a well-spent day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top