Friday, December 20, 2013

The Hobbit 2- The Desolation of Smaug

Finally, I got to be reunited with my most favourite sushi restaurant in Indonesia, Sushi Tei. I have been craving for this delightful Japanese cuisine since the long days in Australia. Not to mention, I got to feast on these after watching the most anticipated sequel of my obsession, The Hobbit. The time I had to wait for this sequel was just nerve-wrecking.

However, it was a major disappointment of devouring the sushis. Somehow, my stomach capacity has enlarged throughout my stay in another country. Seeing the size of each platter was just too minuscule for me.



But not to worry, there is always place for desserts. At first, we visited Nanny's Pavilion. But then after looking at the promo they were offering, we decided it was not worth it and after sitting for a while and glancing at the menu, we decided to leave the place and went to Pancious instead. A pancake treat for being a patient stomach. 



adore this macha pancake

oreo cheesecake waffles

photo time .. can't believe helen closed her eyes
Ps: while watching the hobbit, we missed about 10 minutes during the start. We were late due to toilet breaks. Not to mention, Andrew, Raymond and Earl were later than us. I think they missed half an hour of the movie. Oh well.. what's past is past. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top