Thursday, December 5, 2013

Goodbye Old Pudding

My results are out today! I am super glad it is all over! I have passed all subjects due to God's grace and blessings! What got me super excited again was that I do not have to repeat anatomy anymore! HOORAY! Thank God SO MUCH!

By the way, in relation to the title, how do you like my new theme? I was triggered in changing my new theme after being requested by Laura. (Here you go Lau, another shout-out to you)

I screen-captured my previous blog look before I changed everything about this blog.



Honestly, I love the new blog look, it's minimalistic and I like it that way. I hope you all don't miss the previous template too much. I encourage you to read on this pudding blog. As I have mentioned, all things do not happen at once, so read on because more things and wonders await! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top