Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sayonara First Year

I was still packing stuffs out of Terrace! A year contract is finally over! I am super going to miss terrace so much! Time goes by so fast. I can't believe this. Not only, I have finished first year, I am not going to be a freshman anymore and I will not be underaged and next year I'll be living with my friend in waterloo. How fast is that. Not only will I miss terrace but also I will miss my first year life.

Anyway, when I was cleaning out this bottle of soap, I guessed I kept the water running and the bubbles flowing, and suddenly it became like the picture on the right. I was washing in the sink and I never thought that it would rise up from the ground opening, I have no idea what's it called, but yeah, this happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top