Monday, December 16, 2013

Flying with Qantas

Upon entering the plane, I was majorly out blown by the fact of lots of Indonesians, specifically, Jakartans, who were going to be sharing the same air with me in a seven-hour flight journey. The excitement was only fading away bits and pieces as I settled down in my flight seat. Not to mention our flight was delayed for about half an hour. Anyway, what intrigued me was the menu. I could not wait for dinner to be served! 


cim ordered this





was enjoying this panacotta with Now You See Me
hot coco

love this


asked for another cup of coco
In total, I watched about three movies: Now You See Me, We're The Millers and The Wolverine. I was happy to be able to catch up with the movies I had missed when I was in Sydney. 

As soon as we arrived the airport, we had to wait for our baggages which took us forever. Moreover, we could not find any trolleys up till the last minute which was okay. It's better than nothing. Furthermore, the humid weather was unbearable. I think Jakarta became hotter these days despite the rainy season. But it is really good to be back home! 

1 comment:

  1. tallllll.. ini blog br gw yaaa >.<
    buset deh movie marathon.. gw d pesawat abis nonton 1 lgsg bobo haha

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top