Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fish Market

What a pleasant day to go out on a trip to Sydney Fish Market. This is a shout-out to Laura who planned the outing. Well, basically, she was the one who insisted the idea of going there. I, myself, am very delighted to tag along as I have never been here before (Imagine me saying this sentence in a British accent).

I met up with Stella, Tomas and Kiel at the bus stop across uni. Apparently we were not using the bus, Haubert was going to pick us up. How great is that! Thank you Haubert (if you're reading this).



just look at the clouds 

me and Stella

there was a Japanese TV show shoot. 
There was an incredible funny incident involving these Japanese Tv hosts. They both were carrying seafood platters and as you know that there are a lot of seagulls flying around the dock, these birds sort of attacked their food. And these two hosts were screaming. I was feeling ticklish, and decided not to laugh out loud because that would be too awkward if my laugh was recorded in the clip. I don't want that to happen.



this photo is kinda cool. my camera is always full of surprises. 
LOL. 

HAHAHA








salmon

lobster

scallops






what's with all these faces. 
Eating at the fish market was a total feast! We all ate like kings.

Afterwards, some of us proceeded to the Darling Harbour while Cim, Ci Karlina and Ci Whitney went together to the city to catch up with one another. The rest of us wanted to see the giant plastic dragon in Darling Harbor but all we found was a giant plastic Santa Claus.




We went inside 
There was an Ansel Adams Photography Exhibition. However, to our bad luck, it is not free. Therefore, we continued our walk to Typo. All I did was just window shopping. Saw this really cute speaker in a shape of a lollipop. How adorable is it.

cute lollipop speakers
That's all, had major fun. 

When I got home, there was a fire alarm at my place and I did not even bother to evacuate. It happened far too frequent. 

Later that night, I went out to eat at Kashiwa a Japanese BBQ restaurant in North Sydney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top