Friday, November 22, 2013

Freedom! (Candy Sushi)

The test was okay SUPPOSEDLY! The best aspect of the test was that I got to sit down at the first station. I don't know whether I would excel or not. But the most important thing is that I have finished all tests! Especially with God's never-ending grace, I was given great health throughout the exam period. I was not sick nor feeling unwell. Thank God for that.

Anyway, it was raining quite heavily. Such a gloomy weather.

Alvin, Kevin and I made this awesome konapun. I am not sure if I spelled that right. But the three of us made sushi candies. Kevin and Alvin bought it in North Sydney some while ago. And they were kind enough to wait for me to make this awesomely inner-child-cracker. hahaha


these are supposed to be the plates? 

with different packets of powders

jellies produced by just dropping water

voila! 




lol. 



Pretty proud of ourselves! YEY good job! Close enough :) 

Afterwards, I got bible study that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top