Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sharon's Post-Birthday-Surprise

It has been about week past Sharon's birthday! We decided to surprise her up right after we finished exam. I had my anatomy exam that day. I went blank. What I didn't predict would come up came out. I was super screwed. I felt really pessimistic as I stepped out of the examination hall. I saw smiling faces when I got down the escalator. I definitely was not myself that day. I kept on blabbering about the epic fail attempt on my exam to my friends. I am 100% sure that they were kinda pissed listening to my negative chatters.

So, Kevin, Alvin, Try, Sheila and I straightaway went to Eastgardens to buy the gift. The plan was that we all would meet up near Sharon's place and surprised her together.


Cute birthday card <3

the gift


When we arrived to Eastgardens, we saw that body shop was closing down. We all were gazing in front and suddenly the store person asked us what we wanted. And then Kevin told them that we needed a birthday present for our friend. And we only had to choose between the strawberry flavor or the coconut one. Basically we were so in a rush that we immediately without much hesitation chose the strawberry one over the coconut. That was definitely the quickest transaction I have ever made in my life especially when choosing a gift.

Then we went to Try's place to pick up the birthday cake. And waited for Heidy, Irene and Silvy. We met Ribka along the way too. So at Try's place we wrote our wishes on the card.



It was a bit drizzling outside, the wind was unbearable, I had to hold on to my umbrella to avoid it from flying or broken.

So we asked Sheila to call out Sharon first while we lighted up the candles.



After blowing the candles, we all went back to Try's place to avoid the commotion and so that Sharon and Sheila's landlady would not be disturbed by the noise. We ate the cake and we talked for a longer time.



group photo
Afterwards, it was time for dinner. I was craving for chinese food. But when we got into Cheungsing, it was majorly booked and we had to wait for about 30 minutes. Then we moved to a Japanese restaurant but we had to wait for 40minutes which was a big-no-no for us. Then in the end we ate at Kura, another Japanese restaurant. We waited for 20 minutes before we got in.






It was a great dinner, we laughed, we talked, and I guess Sharon was having the best time of her life. She wasn't expecting of the surprise. It was a total bombshell for her. A good one though :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top