Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ribka's Pre-birthday Surprise

In continuation with the previous post, we were all gathering at Uniterrace, while Sapi, Sonia, Ko Popo, Ci Frida and Ko Ong picked up Ribka from her workplace.

We were writing birthday wishes too.



the blindfolded birthday girl

kyaa, what a cute birthday cake

lol. 



light up the candles


Ko Popo blocking the smoke detector. LOL. hilarious 

cutting the cake

these look like lollipops

scrumptious chocolate cake

LOL 

group photo :) 

time for Ribka's hot seat interview

girl's photo
I am too lazy to upload the guy's photo. Pardon me.

The cake was absolutely delicious. We all talked and had quite fun till 11o'clock. It was time to say goodbye though. And I had to face my tough challenge tomorrow! My last test is coming to an end soon! How awesome is that! But still, my heart is unbelievably racing continuously! I am so worried!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top