Thursday, November 21, 2013

Luminocity

There is a light exhibition held by the Art and Design faculty in UNSW called Luminocity! The event is a depiction of the future. Laura came today. She lent her human atlas book to me. It was very useful. Talking about useful resources, Sapi and Grace also gave me their spot test practice exams. They were definitely useful! I am so blessed that I have great friends like them.

Anyway, after toasting my brain with more anatomy stuffs, I went to take a break by looking at the light exhibition. Despite the rain, the show was still going on.


these dancers were literally dancing in the rain
too much noise picture

you can see raindrops

free complimentary vegetarian fried rice

the view from the highest floor of Chemical Sciences building
We had to go back to meet up with the rest for Ribka's surprise. This would be more discussed in the next post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top