Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paramount Coffee Project

Today, went for an outing with my buddies before they all leave for Indonesia. It has been a really great while that we all did not hang out together. I really missed those times. We were together during the whole orientation week and because of our respective activities in uni, there were very little time of us going out together. This outing is sort of our last outing together in Sydney. Not to mention, my last outing with the Uniterrace neighbours (excluding Earl and Raymond). I am moving next year!

Grace and I caught up with the others at Paramount. I woke up really late today. I felt terribly sleepy.

the famous dish



pretty sky

raymond and della

bunga with kupluk (yes, i was talking about the hat thingy-majiggy) 

my favorite dish ! just look at how many photos i took for this particular dish

another one

before digging! 

the menu! 
After brunch, we separated, I had to go back on studying while Grace had to go catch her flight to Melbourne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top