Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chris's Farewell Halloween Costume Party

The day that I had been waiting for finally came! I had been eager to know what Halloween looks like in Australia. I thought it was going to be as how the US celebrates it. However, I had such high hopes and was mistaken. Yes, Australia's Halloween festivity is bigger than Indonesia but still not as big as the US.

I woke up late as always and even missed DOI, my plan of even studying in the morning was a total fail too. It was about time that Kristel picked me up to her house, dropped by at Messina to buy some ice cream takeouts. Studied for a little bit and then it was time for us to prepare ourselves for the halloween party.

Laura brushed my eyes and applied some makeup on me and Kristel drew a cat's nose on my nose. Credits to them. YEY.

Laura became a witch while Kristel a vampire.

I am terribly sorry for typing such simple sentences on this blog.

I am in a middle of a studying break and my head is not functioning that well to write complex and expressive paragraphs. Hence explained the one sentence per line.

we were fashionably late.

upon reaching the place we each got a card, corresponding to which group we belong to

ci hilda as chunli

yey cat twins with Stella

the cats. 

cim as the chef and ci lily as a member from Running Man

Savitri as a doctor


got 3 candies for the costume! 

FOOD! 

afro circus

and let the game begins



collecting candies was the main goal of the game

Group Diamond!

Ko rusmin as Rambo

Ko Adi as a construction worker


cute onesies


group photo! 

dinner was served




with elsa and stella

with ko victor


Chris who is leaving for indo in a month time

Ci Stella as Audrey Hepburn


Ko Feri as Kurosaki Isshin

with Ci Copin! Wazowski! 

love this picture so much! credits to Tomas ! 

lol. 

this looks so colorful! 



love this one too! <3

selfie

a great day to be well spent

Overall a great experience for a halloween party! Legendary! 

Later during the night when everyone was bidding each other's goodbyes, a weird thing happened. There was a guy waving at either me or stella. Awkwardness everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top