Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yoghurt Palooza

I couldn't believe myself I have eaten 3 cups of yoghurt today! I love it though!

During lunch break, went with Angel to Yogurberry for yoghurt! It was a rainy day but we still bought froyo anyway.


Moochi had its grand opening today and it was major crowded! People were lining up such a long queue! It was half price! 








group photo <3

bought another one before moochi closes. 
The half price promo was only on that day! That was why people were ready to wait in line on a windy and rainy day. 

ps: don't you be sad for all the hard times you have been through, there is always a sunny day beneath those gory clouds. 

err.. I supposed I should not use the word "gory" as it is too extreme.. but oh well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top