Saturday, May 25, 2013

Clare's Birthday

Probably the best day ever. I totally slept in till 10:30 in the afternoon and it was amazing!! Ci Icing and Cim's housemate, Clare, celebrates her birthday today too! I stayed at Cim's place if you haven't noticed.

Wished her a happy birthday! Her friends were coming over!

sheng ri khuai le! 
When I woke up, Ci Icing, Clare and Cim were busy in preparing the food. Yep, I was the last one to wake up. err.

Ci Icing cooked noodle in abundance! Super good!


Made a lot of new friends there! International ones. I think I should start hanging around with international students to improve my English. I am studying in an English-speaking country after all. It would be in vain if I do not utilise the resources of the presence of international students here.

They were all from China and because I couldn't speak in Chinese, I spoke in English. Duh..

Clare's friends came at around 12:30ish if I was not mistaken.

food! 

first plate of noodle given to Ci Icing
Got my plate of noodle too

Clare's friends brought this! Super yummy cake

blurry blowing of candle

cutting the cake

white lotus chocolate

Clare cut the cake in equal amounts! So neat! 
Clare giving cake to Jayco (not sure of the spelling)


Mr G, Haubu (can't spell his name right), Ralph

Charlie, Vicky, Amy, Stephanie, Olivia

group photo

CIm played 7 wonders with Sherly, Angel, Jane, Ralph, Jayco

the others watched alice in wonderland

super fun game

I basically got my stomach really full after eating all those food! It was delicious! That's half of the balls of fantastic activity I did today! Later on, I went to the Vivid Sydney festival with a bunch of friends! That would be discussed in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top