Friday, May 17, 2013

Life is Beautiful

I was in a middle of researching my euthanasia debate and then I went on with procrastinating instead. This sucks. I felt terribly bad with my groupmates though. It has to be handed in by today and all Ive done is just dot points from BBC website.

Btw, I'm addicted to this song by Tim McMorris! :3


Just did my Group Enzyme project last night during babs lab. It was completely a tragedy. We were so desperate. The experiment failed a couple of times. But, our kind demonstrator told us that it was okay. We could mention all the problems on our report and still got a good mark. We were relieved.

I have tons of assignments piling up now. Week 13 is the start of my first semester exam. aaaaa.. Why time flies so damn fast man.. Still got debate, math computer assignment and babs report to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top