Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wii's Birthday

Today is Willdy's Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Wii! Check out her awesome blog, she is the reason I started blogging!--> wii

I went with Dennise to the mall today.

We were taking pictures while waiting for my sister's friends to show up and due to some stuffs.


Then we ate lunch at Pasta de Waraku, there was a promotion today called the "Tempting Tuesday". This promotion offers 2 pastas of any kind for only 88k.



idk what this was called, I think it has to do with some yolk and cream sauce

I am in love with the food I ordered (referring to the pasta yolk and cream sauce). It tasted really good.
this was spicy

chicken katsu sth
Hold your horses people, I did not eat all 4 dishes myself, in fact, I shared it with my sister and her friends. Not to forget Dennise ate some too but she didn't eat much.

Jody, Kenny, CiM, Yervan
After Pasta de Waraku, we headed to Coffee Bean.

malibu sth

Darren, Dennise and my drink

sitting at the smoking corner

Happy birthday wii! Surprise!
Really had so much fun today, although I didn't get to watch "Teenage Love", a Thai movie starring Mario Maurer and Ice Amuni Gul. My sisters who have watched it told me that it wasn't very nice. In addition to this, they were actually pretty disappointed of watching it. But still, Mario Maurer! Who could resist such angelic half-Caucasian face.

To those of you who are not familiar with the actor named, Mario Maurer, he is a Thai actor with an unimaginable persistence personality! Lol. ps: I rarely blog about guys.

image
the smirk reminds me of someone. urgh. but who? --"
Don't forget to watch the interview!

 

 


Anyway, I think I'm going to watch Teenage Love on the internet.

ps: To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top