Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises (20.07.2012)

Long time no blogging! I was having my first semester examination and had no chance to blog anything. Today is the last day of the test week. I was having Physics test today which was incredibly difficult. I have no idea what grade I'll obtain. Anyway, after school, I went to meet up with Clarein at PI. We were going to watch Batman's last trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. 

It took me about 10-15 minutes to arrive at PI by bus. So I waited in the lobby for Clarein. The lobby was decorated in accordance to the Ramadhan month.

the exotic Arabian decoration

LV shop.
I was really bored, so I took the pictures above while waiting for Clarein. Then after a while she came. Then we directly headed to eat. We went to the Rice Bowl. We talked a lot about school and stuffs. LOL.

Fried Rice served inside a funny bowl

delicious


gyoza! 
Oh yeah, I gave Clarein her birthday present too and she opened the gift right after we had finished eating. 
opening the gift
it was a head band
reading the bday card

my black nails! it's BATMAN day. so I painted it black
Before leaving the restaurant, we took some photos. It was really hard taking pictures while posing and holding the camera at the same time. 
only clarein and parts of me, 

werfaeraedfaefadf


whts w/ my face


From Rice Bowl we headed to NYX. Clarein was trying to find a suitable eyeliner for herself. While she was searching, I saw this makeup palate of Dark Shadows!!! So cool!

bold and bright color nail polish

i got bored again
Then we went to eat some refreshment. We stopped at A&W and bought ourselves a chocolate sundae. We chatted a while.
chocolate sundae
Afterwards, we rushed to XXI. And there was a really long queue! I was afraid I might not be able to get a seat ! Fortunately, there was my aking there! So I slipped in line and queued by her side which was much fronter than where I was at the first place. We got ourselves a seat in the frontest row! But that's okay!
Unfortunately, I could not get a seats for my coaching teacher and her wife which sucks a lot.

Then after buying the tickets, we still got some time to spare and so we got a froyo at J.co.
TOPPINGS: peach, melon mochi, almond
From Jco, we went to aksara, guess what I found on display, Batman COMIC books!!!
batman comics! 
At 1, we went back to xxi, and on our way there we saw Indonesia traditional food sold on gerobak in the mall! The food there was literally expensive. Most of the food like: rujak, toge goreng, tahu gejrot, and many more ranges from Rp15k-20k. People could just bought these stuffs from the street merchant.




At xxi, we bought popcorn and went inside the studio!

Oh yeah, before that we went to the toilet and took some photos too.


Inside the studio, we took photos again before the movie started.

I look so weird here
awerawer
popcorn
The movie is awesommemememmemememe. The movie is about 2.5 hours and it was not at all boring! I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH! I'm not going to spoil anything so this means you guys should watch it for yourself! Have I mentioned that after the movie was over, all the audience applauded! how awesome is that!

Anyway, after the movie ended, Clarein and I, the busway buddies reunited at last and went to the bus stop together. I'm exaggerating am I? by the by, today I had the shortest trip home that only too 25 minutes ! usually, I took an hour to reach home! but today! ONLY 25 minutes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top