Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ice Age 4

Today is Friday the 13th, be spooked people! Nah, I'm kidding. It's only a date, pfft. Anyway, today, I had my computer practical exam. It was not bad. The teacher gave hints too. Although there was an hour delay of the exam which sucks a lot. Apparently, my teacher had a flat tire on his way to school. That explained the situation of the delay. 

The exam only lasted for an hour and then I was off to PI after teaching my friend binary and decimal conversion although most of the explanation were explained by my other friend. I only lended them a pen. --". I was running a bit late because I was going to meet my sisters and Ci Lisda there. 

Rushing, I walked as fast as I could to the bus stop. It took me a while to get a bus. 

Arriving at PI, I walked as slowly as possible as my sisters have not reached the destination yet. People were looking at my slow quirky walk, but who cares, I was trying to kill sometime okay! Eventually, they arrived just in time I entered EX XXI. It was a great coincidence. 

The movie for today would be Ice Age 4, Continental Drift. The movie was hilarious! There are famous celebrities too like: Jeniffer Lopez, Josh Peck, Queen Latifah, Keke Palmer, Niki Minaj! Yep, Minaj was there! In fact, she played as one of the mammoth teenagers. Sorry, I should have mentioned "Spoiler Alert" right at the beginning of this paragraph. You all should definitely check this epic movie out!

 Ice Age 4 started at 12:30pm, and I was starving, I waited for half an hour eating popcorn while chatting with Ci Lisda and Ci Michelle and Vivi and Helen. (should have used commas instead of "and", oh well).
 

After the movie, went to grab bubble drinks at Addictea, I was really full after eating lots of popcorn at the cinema. Full in this case means sick of sweet things. The term "enek" in Indonesia is a perfect word to describe my queasy feeling back then. I needed something salty. So only Helen and Ci Lisda bought addictea, although I took a few sips of their bubble drinks as well. LOL. I was thirsty, okay. haha. 

Afterwards, we went to Grand Indonesia to sushi groove. Well before that, we actually decided to eat at Yoshinoya, but then I saw Dennis C's family eating there, so there was a change of plans. Directly headed to Sushi Groove to taste the awesome bimbimbap. :) 

We took some shots there too.

cute menu book huh



waiting for the food. 

seaweed udon

steaming hot bimbimbap

feast on!


ci Lisda

Vivi and Cim

Helen!

not sure where I was looking at




different colors

awkward


awkwardness again
shopping wonderland is still ongoing
 Then after we feasted, we went to gramedia. Man I was really full. I could not even walk properly. Oh yeah, gramedia at GI is under renovation for a third floor. Gramedia was really hot, full of books, full of people reading too. Anyway, we went to the comic corner,comics are getting more and more expensive. Not to mention, the drawings these days are less attractive compared to the ones back before the price has inflated highly.

We also passed the novel area, saw these interesting novels:

chocolatos mamamia lezatos

Butchie--> the guy role in a lesbian relationship
 On the first floor of Gramedia, there was a sale! A discount! urgh.. Just look at these books there are on sale.
Ive bought that Fantastic Cosmetic w/o any discount

Love sign! Never thought it would be on discount

"Why do attractive girls date lame guys?"

piles of books

half price of Bieber Book too.
 

It took us a very long time to wait for a taxi! Half an hour was wasted for searching a taxi. In the end, we got into a taxi which was really in a bad condition. Literally! The lock doesn't work, the hargo machine doesn't run either.

indonesian versions.
Bought these 2 books in the end. Really disappointed that I didn't realize that the Spiderwick Chronicles are in Indonesian language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top