Sunday, July 22, 2012

What to Expect When You're Expecting (21.07.12)

Today is Saturday and I got to wake up late. But I only slept in until 9:30 because I had to pee. And also I remembered I had to meet up with a Dennise as she said she was going to pick me up around noon. She didn't specify the time and so I should prepare myself earlier before she arrived. Therefore, I quickly took a shower and ate breakfast and changed apparel and waited for Dennise. Apparently, she was late. Consequently, I went to the mall with my sisters and my dad (they were going to watch Batman) and decided to meet her there instead. 

On the way to Grand Indonesia, the road was not at all congested. In fact, there was no traffic jam. This was a rare occasion for a city like Jakarta to be traffic-free.Unfortunately, at Blitzmegaplex (Grand Indonesia), there was a really long queue at the ticket counter! And I bet these people were there to watch Batman, The Dark Knight Rises! LOL. I've watched it yesterday people! HAHA. In your face! (I'm so sorry, I'm becoming so nyolot <annoying>, okay, I better stop).

the long queue! my sis said it got worst in the evening
 So, after my dad and my sisters had gotten their tickets, I went to Gramedia to wait for Dennise to call me back when she had reached Plaza Indonesia. Gramedia again was crowded with people. And they were actually renovating for a third floor and so all the books for two floors were packed into one! Could you imagine how hot the bookstore had become! I was sweating like a pig when I got into the comic section. On the bright side, there was actually a cool area at the novel area. So I stayed there until Dennise called and I made my move to go to Plaza Indonesia.

Goddess Girls Novels (I read the first one but then I got bored)


Outside the mall was even hotter. The sun was scorching as if it was grilling the people who were walking on the streets. But by the time I entered the mall, I could just feel the contraction of my skin, in a good way though, due to the AC. Not to mention, PI was less crowded compared to GI. Then I met up with Dennise outside XXI. It seemed that she had purchased the tickets too. I also met with a few Universal School National Students, one of them is my former coaching friend.

There was 2 hours left before the movie started. To speed up time, Dennise and I went around the mall, window shopping. We stopped by at Zara, Bershka and Stradivarius. There are sales everywhere. Dennise was excited that there was a sale at Zara. Then from PI, we went to GI as Dennise wanted to buy a Damn I love Indonesia T-shirt. With no luck on our side, it seemed that the store that sell these shirts was closed and has moved to PIM (Pondok Indah Mall). Afterwards, we looked around again at Zara (GI) and went back to PI.

 On our way back to PI, we bought a cotton candy for 10k.
kampung decoration

no idea why I photoed that baby trolley

warung,

cotton candy! 

blue version

voila! 
 Then we were off to see the movie What to Expect When You're Expecting. Firstly, I thought this movie was going to blow me in such a horrid way with disgusting humors and stuffs. But I was wrong. This movie was so unexpected! The story was pretty good. There were less dirty humors too! Chase Crawford and Anna Hendrick made such a cute couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking out!!!!!!!!!! aaa


what to expect when you're expecting
Oh yeah before entering XXI, we bought some bubble drinks from the new shop called Mycha. I ordered My Cha milk tea with pudding as the toppping, while Dennise ordered Grapefruit green tea with black pearls as the topping. We brought in forbidden food to XXI. And we luckily got in without inspection and confiscation. Also, we bought a large bucket of mixed popcorn. 


snacks

took photo of Dennise
 After the movie ended, I saw Sammy from Stand up Comedy ! He was giving a seminar lecture perhaps. He is incredibly funny!
sammy
From there on, we went back to Zara, and Dennise bought the tops she desired. Then we went home. In the car, I talked about the Avengers with Darren. I could not believe that he actually read the comics while I read the Avengers from wikipedia! lol. Dennise and I also took photos together with her iphone.

All in all, today was a very hot day with lots of awesome yet tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top