Sunday, July 29, 2012

ばか

I guess you would be wondering what the above Japanese Hiragana means or whatsoever. It's "baka", a term which means stupid or foolish.

Man! I feel really stupid right now after deleting all the comments published in my blog! I was just wondering what the "delete" button does in my dashboard, I thought it was just going to delete the comment notifications in my dash, not delete the published ones!!! AAA!

So, I'm really sorry to everyone who has commented on my blog! Please keep on commenting! I will surely reply every one ASAP! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there ! Its me! Ugh, I have so many works at my school recently! But, If I have free time I will always read your blog ! Cause its calm me down If I have stressed hehehehehe Keep it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! oh that's okay! thank you so much for even reading my blog! haha

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top