Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Brave Flowers of War (29.6.12)

I should have posted this sooner but I was too busy with Polyvore and school. LOL. Anyway, last Friday, we went to PI. We in this case means me, Ci Michelle, Ci Lisda, Vivi and Helen. And at PI/EX met up with Dennise and Darren. 

Dennise has just went back from Taiwan too. 

That day we went to watch Flowers of War. However, Vivi and Helen watched Brave instead. While Cim and Ci Lisda did not watch. They went around the mall. 

So minutes before the movie began, me, Dennise and Darren ate at Hokben first. We were in a rush as we did not want to be late for the movie. 

Flowers of War was a really touching story. I think this movie was depicted from the real history of China. But I'm not sure though. Those of you who are a fan of Christian Bale of lovers of traditional Chinese stories should definitely go and see this movie. It's probably already available online as this movie was released last year! 

So after the movie, we decided to go for a bite at Good Dept to try their rainbow cake. Unfortunately, they ran out of stock. And we went to pizza ebira . 


Took lots of photos there! 

not even ready! 

Ci Lisda and CiM

haha, weird. 

--"

so ugly here! no doubt! 

blurry pic of me and dennise

fish eye effect

another fish-eye effect

awkwardness

ci lisda and half of me and cim


LOVE.
my face was the O 

Darren! Our photographer that day! 

misery

--"

darren

monyong hipster effect

cherrybelle 

aisdufhaisufh



what a face! 




talk to the hand

black eyed peas 

tiramisu

off we went then
after that we walked around, oh yeah not to forget, we drank addictea again! I think the seller there recognizes my face as I'm her loyal customer and keeps on bringing people to buy there. HUAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top