Sunday, July 22, 2012

Uniprep First Semester Week

I should have posted this sooner, but I was busy posting posts about my days out with my friends. So here this goes. 

Test week was harsh. period. That's it. I have no idea how my GPA will turn out to be. I hope I did good though or else I might not be accepted to a good university. Fingers crossed! 

Anyway, moving on, I am in love with these cookies! I forgot what these are called but they taste amazing!!!!
yummy! 
Oh yeah, on the night before the chemistry test, I made a mnemonic of reactivity series. It's in Indonesian language though because I couldn't think of any in English. 

mnemonic reactivity series
Anyway, I was addicted to the radio! I have no idea why!!! Plus I'm addicted to this song by Javier Colon, the winner of the Voice and Ass back home by Gym Class Heroes ft Neon Hitch



LOL. I'm getting off topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top