Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman (6.7.12)

whoah, it took me a very long time to upload these pictures here! The internet speed is way too slow these days. And I'm in rage! I'm going to go berserk any second now! Nah, I'm just kidding. Keep calm and read on. As this post is going to cover everything I have done this Friday which includes: food galore, marvel character and the upcoming election. 

The four of us (me, Ci Michelle, Vivi and Helen) along with Ci Sharon, Vivi and Helen's coaching teacher who is also my ex-teacher, went to PI together by taxi. I have no idea why taxis only allow less than or equal to 4 passengers on board. That's surreal. They used to allow a lot of passengers inside the cab a long time ago. I hate this rule so much! Anyway, after discussion with the taxi driver, he allowed us to go inside but with only one condition that we would pay 10k each person. After further thought about this, we agreed. (Traffic is always bad during lunch hours)

So we reached PI eventually and we straightaway went inside XXI to purchase The Amazing Spiderman tickets! Really excited! The queue was freaking long! On the bright side, we obtained our seats! 

Afterwards, we went to lunch at Mie Laiker at which we also waited for Ci Lisda to arrive.
Took a lot of photos there. and ate a lot there.

vivi and cim

ci sharon and vivi

unfocused helen

blackcurrent and Teh Tarik

quenching their thirst

the face ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mie Kangkung

Mie Saus Italia

adding the Jeruk Nipis

LOL.
After a while, Ci Lisda came and she ordered the same Mie Kangkung like ours. The bowl was too big for her, and so I helped her eat. Man, I'm a glutton. --"

eat, eat and eat

chew,chew and chew

asdf


Ci sharon and vivi

Ci Sharon, Vivi and Cim



Helen, Ci Lisda and Me



asdfasdf


Helen
eateateateat

I took this quietly. lol.
After we finished eating, we went inside XXI. It appeared that the movie had already started and we rushed into the theater as fast as we could without ordering popcorn first. We ordered popcorn inside the theater though however the guy said that popcorn are only purchasable outside the theater and could not be delivered inside the theater. I was too lazy to go outside and buy as the movie had already started and I did not want to miss a thing! Therefore, we continued watching with nothing to nibble on.

Throughout the movie I kept on screaming with joy. It was really thrilling for me to see Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone together ! They make such a great couple! And what's good about this movie is that there is every type of genre you could think of. Like for instance, there are romance, comedy, thriller, sci-fi (of course), action, drama. How awesome is this right? This movie is an absolute must-watch sci-fi! One of the best sci-fictions I have ever watched! And I can't wait to see spiderman to be on Avengers! He should be included!

After the movie, we went to Pancious!

I was still in a Spiderman Rush, a term in which I'm still shrieking and smiling to oneself due to the fact that Amazing Spiderman is the most amazing movie ever, I could not focus on ordering a dish! LOL. How bout the others? They're ordering alright. I just sat there grinning like a mad person. Not to forget, I was also taking pictures while grinning.





Think Pancakes



Eventually, I switched place with Helen, as I was going to share a dish with Cim and Ci Lisda. :) I was a bit full myself before stepping inside this sweet pancake/pasta/waffles restaurant.



purple nails



While waiting for the food to arrive, we decided to take more photos!




No clue why I was posing that way.

the only heart

peach juice


not-ready pose


my hand looks so round

idk what this is called

pretty refreshing

division

Ci lisda and CIM




Helen's pancake

pouring maple syrup

Vivi and Ci sharon's shared pancakes

bbm/twitter-ing (idk)

dig in!
:3




my dish.





too cute to be true


check it out yo! I got peach down my straw!

finished





Ci Lisda was in a rush and so she went home earlier.

bye2 ci lisda


The rest of us later on went to GI to buy Mom a burger. I have no idea that there was a sale there. Shopping Wonderland only up till 15 July.

a show for kids

shopping wonderland

takeaway burger
After dinner, Mom told us to fill in invitations for the neighbors' elections receipt/invitation in which play an important role for the upcoming Pilkada this Wednesday (15/7/12). I hope the people of Indonesia would chose the best of the best to improve this country.

busy busy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top