Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year!

For the first day of 2012, I went to church (of course as it was on a Sunday). I know it is kinda late posting about new year. LOL. but who cares. At church, I listened to a sermon about the purpose of our lives. The preacher said that God will always welcome his children who want to serve Him with all their hearts. Like Moses was called to serve Him at the age of 80. Nothing is impossible in the hands of God. :) 

After the sermon, there was the Holy Communion. I was given a hosti  and a mini cup of grape juice. That was my breakfast as I woke up late and skipped breakfast. --"


Stomach was grumbling and we went to Abuba Steak in Gajahmada..To celebrate my sister's and my birthday.
 Ordered Barramundi steak . It was exquisite ! 



BBQ sauce ..



Afterwards, went to Gading! yay.. SHOPPING! The parking space was really full. It took us a while in finding an empty lot for our car. Well we found it anyway; just one floor below 21 Cineplex.. Lucky.. 

Finally I have converse! There was a sale up to 70% at Planet Sports! The price was utterly shocking! I have purchased sneakers at a 70% with an additional 10% discount!!!!! The price was below 90k Rp. 

Then, we started hunting for my sister's winter coats. Unfortunately, we did not find any suitable ones. It was really expensive. We also went searching for Baskin Robbins shack. But again, we did not find it. Instead, we went to grab A&W sundae. 

Oh yeah, not to mention, there was a half price off at Periplus! 
I bought 6 books at 326k Rp. UNBELIEVABLE? YES I TRULY AGREE TO THAT. 
bought these books..
the most shocking one was that the Disneystrology book had really priced down so much! 
(of course, half price of the original price? duuh?)


After buying books, went to Bakmi GM to eat. Before that we grabbed the AW sundae I mentioned above! That day was like an eating marathon for me! urghh.. diet epic failure!! 

Then, went home. And my grandma and cousins visited our house. My dad, opened a bottle of wine. URGH! IT tasted really BITTER! URGHH.. Moreover, I got really sleepy after taking a few sips! A FEW SIPS! 

credits to tumblr


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top