Monday, January 16, 2012

16.1.2012

~Monday morning rain is falling..~
ey whoah whoah wait just a second, that song was about Sunday Morning not Monday..
by the by, the rain did not fall this morning. 

anyway, as usual, every monday, Im late to school about 10 minutes. 
Fortunately, the first period's teacher is very very very kind. LOL
As soon as Ive reached school, I saw my friends still busy working on their Smallpox Vs Hiv essay.. 
Then someone told me that the teacher was checking whether we had plagiarize or not. 
This was really shocking
no wonder my friends were all rushing inside the computer lab to get their works done with free-plagiarism. 

I am sure I have plagiarized some terms and phrases. But some of them I have put quotation marks. LOL.
 Oh yeah, I was a little bit proud of myself that I had written about 454 words out of 350! LOLOL.. usually I would exceed BEYOOONNNDD the borderline..like for instance, maybe I could reach a thousand words. LOL.
so 454 is still good for me., :)

During class, Danel asked me whether i could write ho:)am in BBM chat without getting the o and the :) becoming an angel emoticon. 
This was really tricky and frustrating..
I still havent figured out how to do it TILL NOW! urghh

Meanwhile, in math, we learnt something new: Combinations and Permutations. 
This was very confusing..
at first i felt it was pretty simple just applying formulas butttt the questions are damn tricky!!!
The only way to master this chapter is just by practicing lots and lots of exercises! 

GO ME~!

At lunch break, went to eat in the canteen. I talked to Stella who is an ex-student of Uniprep about UNIPREP! 
wew.. 
i hope i can manage to get good marks there!
Ganbatte ne~!!!!

After lunch went to the computer lab, but it seems that there was some toefl test that was going to be held there. And so we went to the library instead. 
I decided to borrow the Mac computer.. 
I have never used Mac before!!
I could not even turn on the computer and so I asked Pak Mur (the librarian, in charge of the books and gadgets present in the library) to turn it on!
It was really embarrassing! He called me gaptek! HAHA .. which is fine by me.. because I kinda suck at using technologies and the latest gadgets without asking someone to mentor me first. 

With the mac i borrowed, my friends and I went photoboothing! 
these are a few crazy photos we took..

Karen said that I looked like Mulan!! 
it was an honor!


Karen, Danel and me twirled.

squared face me..
along with Danel's calm Face..
Karen shouting..
Clare peeping..
and Jessica's lips

Karen looks different here.. 
I look like  a idk..

swollen faced Danel..

the three of us get sucked in!

rollercoaster fail.. 

what a weird bang i have right there
mirror image!

square faced karen!
Clare's hair seems longer
and her face seems longer 


karen sucking herself?
with me in the middle!

I am surrounded by rawr2er! 

rawr rawr says Danel and Karen
meanwhile
sour face me and Clare

This is the time for my limelight! LOLOL 
more like an Anak Hilang Ad.

seductive danel.. 


popping eyes Danel
pouting Karen
sweet innocent Ms Kamini
Elegant Clarein
and 
Gepeng me ..

one eyed me and Karen with blurry Danel

karen about to kiss herself,.
with danel doing her grin..

karen's mouth looking pretty petite
while an enlargement happened on Danel's features..

theres me again in the middle! 
one eyed me and karen
with posh danel
and her new nailpolish..
nailpolish by revlon.. HAHA..

sorry people if I have mistakenly said the things that might have offended you.. it was just for fun..
Memories are supposed to be cherished right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top