Saturday, January 21, 2012

Visit to Universal (Wednesday 15.1.2012

I went to Univ with Clarein and Sherren. 
Sherren drove us there. 
An awkward moment meeting with the principal. 
She does not even remember me leaving the school.. 
In fact, Im pretty sure she does not remember me AT ALL!
urgh, so sad.
T___T

Anyway, before coming face to face with the principal, we went to the badminton court to meet our old buddies. LOL
They were drenched in sweat after exercising.. 
ah, I kinda miss hanging out in the badminton court with sweat dripping off my face. 
Met willdy and sheila!! AA, it has been a while..
They gave me these nail polish! 
LOL.. 
The colors are sweet! 
I dont have these colours yet.. 
I used to have the yellow one but it has dried. PHEW, it was a lucky call. 
BTW, thank you again WILLDY AND SHEILA! 


the ribbon on the birthday card is too cute to be true. :)))))


Soon we departed because I went home with my sisters. If i dont hurry up, they would have left w/o me.
Oh yeah, I met Felix too. He has not changed a bit. Well, his voice changed. The rest, pretty much the same. 
Saw Adrian, Demmas, Anderson, and Dennis, but didnt say hello. They were busy..
Adrian n Dennis were busy playing basketball. 
While, Demmas n Anderson straightaway headed to the floor above the floor I was on. 
Overall, visiting Universal was both exciting and depressing for me. 
The teachers did not remember me at all. The teachers I met (A.J), did not remember me. 
But still, Ive got to meet my friends! LOL.. 
And the meeting friends part was the most important part of visiting Universal. 
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top