Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trip to buy Emak's birthday present

:}
So, I went with my elder sister to Grand Indonesia's Gramedia to buy my grandma the third edition crossword puzzle for her 79th birthday. 
I went window shopping too. LOL. 
btw look at the decoration for Chinese New Year just outside the east and west mall of Grand Indonesia! 
AWESOME! 
There are a lot of people taking photos there. 
I also saw a celebrity of whose name I dont know. 
But Im sure she played in the Trans Movie titled Jamu Cap Jempol
She is prettier in person than on TV. *seriously*
lol




I look weird. LOL. 


where was i looking again? Oh yeah, the guy who was looking at me! urgh.. Cant a girl take her own photos in a public place like this.



After taking photos, went to Gramedia and bought the book. I did not take a photo of it. I did not even got the slightest idea of taking a photo of it. LOL. :PPPPP
After the bookstore, went to dairy queen. !
bought a new flavor blizzard, strawberry cheesecake. 
It was okay. 
I still like the mint oreo blizzard best! 

one for two medium sized blizzard


After dairy queen, we headed to PI for a honeybread promo from 3 to 5!
It was tiring walking around. 
We had to cross from grand indonesia to Plaza indonesia and then to EX. 

honeybread! 




really enjoyed the honeybread!
tasted so good. 
but a little bit too much for two person. 
enek.. :o
=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top