Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Highlights of 2011

I'm writing this to recall all the special events that have appeared in 2011.

  1. Chinese New Year; visiting cousins' houses.
  2. Studied my butts-off for IGCSE.
  3. Finished IGCSE. 
  4. The result was satisfying.
  5. Went to Western Michigan University. 
  6. Met some new friends and we get along really well.
  7. Attended my friends' parties too. (Wii's, Dennise's, Stella's, Jessica's & Michelle's, my cousin's, Ad's & Andy's & Rahil's, Ci Lisda's, Catoz's, Ci Rebbeca's)
  8. Surprised by the tons of essays offered in a university.
  9. Speaking of which, I lacked of sleep.
  10. Had a piano concert. 
  11. Went to Jogya and Semarang during mid-year. 
  12. Went to Anyer during year-end holidays. 
  13. Nyama passed away. R.I.P
  14. A family brawl at the end of the year. really sth....
But after a hurricane comes a rainbow, 2012, there is peace once more in the family. Super cool :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top