Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vivace Music School

Today was my concert in Vivace Music School in Citra Garden 6. I played Lowside Blues and Prelude 1 by Gershwin!
It was pretty tense! My leg was shaking during my turn. I did tons of mistakes but I guessed the one that noticed my mistakes was my teacher and my page-turner, Ci Michelle.

First from the four of us (my sisters and i), Helen! playing Melissa's Melody by Martha Mier


Second, Vivi, playing Festival Fanfare also by Martha Mier

Then, me, playing two songs, 
1: Lowside Blues by i forgot who but i think i hv blogged about this
2: Prelude 1 by George Gershwin                                                                 

Lastly, Ci Michelle also presenting two songs:
12 Variations of  Twinkle-twinkle little star
The Bumblebee by I forgot (Maksim have played this)

For the closing, My sister and I played a duet on Santa Claus is Coming to Town.. 

congratz  to all participants for having gone through all the tension..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal pa kabar? Gmn kbr ci Michelle, Vivi, ama Helen? Uda pada lulus yah? Masi pd main piano ga nih?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini Ko Rhesa yah! HAHAHAHAH, wahhhhh. Baik ko! Masih main nih, electronic piano sih ko. Ga ada piano disini. Gimana vivace music school ko. ?

      Regards,
      Crystal

      Delete

Back To Top