Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve

On the 25th went to church. I celebrated christmas there with my family.
Then in the afternoon went to the movies with my elder sister and my dad only.
There was something serious going on in my family these couple of days.
Why cant it just end already? All these fightings and silent treatments.
I hope it end soon.

Went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.
Most of the audience were children and their nannies.
It was okay. But it is a bit childish for me though--> the movie.


After watching Alvin Chipwrecked the movie, went to dinner! To Ramen 38 Sanpachi.

ocha

i ordered the black soup ramen!
so good!

this was my sis' food

a jelly as a compliment for dessert. 



At 8, went to watch Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows. I prefer the first one!!!! Man, Irene Adler was dead! SO NOT COOL!








Oh yeah, I have been playing Persona 3 again!
and yesterday i finished playing the second playthtough! LOL.. I went out with Yukari! LOL.. Im so happy! HAHHA







メリークリスマス
圣诞快乐
메리 크리스마스
¡Feliz Navidad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top