Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

This is a TV series of which my friend, Wii, has recommended. She reads the mystery based novel while I prefer watching the series instead. It has been a while since I started reading novels. There are still piles of unread novels in my room though. I have not a single idea why that "Reading-mojo" that I used to have back then is now gone. Well, I moved on to writing though. In fact, to be more specific, BLOGGING. Oh yeah, sorry I'm diverting away from what I am blogging in the first place, i.e Preety Little Liars.


The story is based on four used-to-be best friends, Spencer, Hannah, Aria and Emily, when their dead friend, Allison was still alive, being suspected of a crime they did not commit. Not to mention, the mysterious e-mails, texts, written notes sent by a sender, A, of which some consisted each girl's personal secret only known to them individually and a second person, Allison. This brought to them a conclusion that the one sending those heart-throbbing notes was none other than Allison herself. However, they started to wander who was the sender when Allison's dead body was found. Soon, they started to live in a non-peaceful situation, chased by their bitter pasts about one common little secret, "The Jenna-thing". Afterwards, to bring the twist into the story, the people of Rosewood started to suspect them for the murder of Allison whereas, the four girls suspected the detective for killing Allison. 

Okay, that is pretty much what I have got so far from watching 2 episodes of this awesome TV series. Wii said that the novel and the Tv series were a little bit different. Like for instance, based on my research, Emily had red-haired and fairer skin in the novel compared to the series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top